Apply for membership
Become a Foundation Member or an Associate of the interim peak body which represents Australia's organic industries in government forums and industry initiatives.
Membership is only $250 including GST for all members for our first year of operation—2018-19.
All members registered prior to our inaugural Annual General Meeting in October will be known as Foundation Members.
Organic Industries of Australia Ltd is a new and independent organisation which acts in the interests of all certified organic operators.
Our objectives are to:
- facilitate an organic industry which has an authoritative voice that enhances the fortunes of all Australian certified organic operators, through advocacy, education and transparent representation
- improve the competitiveness of certified organic operators through effective advocacy to governments, with industry stakeholders, and in respect of research and development
- promote the integrity of certified organic productions systems
- promote industry development and educate producers and consumers in respect of certified organic production
- facilitate collaboration across supply chains and improve domestic and export market access for certified organic operators
- promote widespread uptake of sustainable farming systems and markets based on organic principles and imbued with a culture of innovation, of progressive improvement towards best practice, of transparent integrity, of inclusive collaboration, of holistic systems, and of true value pricing
Complete the online application here.