Become a Full Member (for organic operators) or an Associate Member (for others) of the interim peak body which represents Australia's organic industries in government forums and industry initiatives.
Organic Industries of Australia Ltd is a new and independent organisation which acts in the interests of all certified organic operators. Our objectives are to:
- facilitate an organic industry which has an authoritative voice that enhances the fortunes of all Australian certified organic operators, through advocacy, education and transparent representation
- improve the competitiveness of certified organic operators through effective advocacy to governments, with industry stakeholders, and in respect of research and development
- promote the integrity of certified organic productions systems
- promote industry development and educate producers and consumers in respect of certified organic production
- facilitate collaboration across supply chains and improve domestic and export market access for certified organic operators
- promote widespread uptake of sustainable farming systems and markets based on organic principles and imbued with a culture of innovation, of progressive improvement towards best practice, of transparent integrity, of inclusive collaboration, of holistic systems, and of true value pricing
Ordinary Membership is only $10 including GST.
Foundation Membership is $250 including GST. Foundation memberships are available only for a limited time. After commencement, foundation members have the same rights and obligations as ordinary members. Foundation members are recognised on our website and may also receive other additional benefits from time to time.
Full details of the eligibility, rights and obligations of members are set out in the Constitution.